Supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches and organisational development practitioners
A number of counsellors at Cambridge Counselling Service provide supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and mental-health practioners.
Counselling and psychotherapy supervision is offered by: Dr Liz Chapman, Mark Gawlinski, Louise Lowth, Kathy Sutherland, and Jo Lucas.
Futhermore, Mark Gawlinski and Jo Lucas also offer supervision to coaching and organisational development practitioners.
With supervision from a CCS practitioner you can expect:
- TO BE WORKING WITH SOMEONE WITH SPECIFIC SUPERVISION EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- TO BE OFFERED BOTH MODALITY SPECIFIC AND/OR GENERAL APPROACHES TO SUPERVISION
- TO BE WORKING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A PRACTISING COUNSELLOR, WORKING WITHIN A SUPPORTIVE NETWORK
- TO WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO IS REGISTERED WITH UKCP OR BACP
- POTENTIAL LOWER RATES FOR LONG-TERM WORK AND/OR IF YOU ARE ON A LOWER INCOME
- TO HAVE THE OPTION OF WORKING WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS WORKED AS A TRAINER/LECTURER
Contact us by email or phone if you are interested in booking exploratory initial sessions, to see whether you think you will work well with a particular supervisor. Please tell us which supervisor you would be interested in and the nature of the supervision work you would like.